The jewellery industry has progressed massively. Be it from natural diamond mining to lab-grown diamonds. Interestingly though, jewellery has always been associated with women. Though it is not new, the idea of men wearing jewellery is still surprising.
Wearing and styling diamond jewellery might be perplexing for the majority of men. Hence, here’s a handy guide to help you figure out:
- how to wear and style men’s diamond jewellery, and
- what kind of jewellery you should look for
Men’s rings are now more commonly seen as signets or rings of secondary significance. They are increasingly popular as a fashion accessory.
A ring can have the most dramatic effect on your ensemble. You can wear various ring types, from bands with accent diamonds to rings with a huge centre diamond. It’s all up to you.
Men’s Diamond Ring Styles:
- Diamond Accented Wedding Bands – Make your wedding ring stand out by choosing a design with accent diamonds.
- Fashion Rings – They appear in various forms and sizes and represent various concepts or pretty much everything under the sun.
- Cluster Rings – Signet rings look great with cluster rings. Diamonds can be arranged in any shape or pattern.
Earrings are the second most popular jewellery. It’s a terrific accessory to work with and a subtle way to add a touch of refinement to any ensemble.
There is a widespread notion that diamond necklaces are only for women. However, men’s diamond necklaces come in a variety of styles.
- Diamond Cross – One of the most famous men’s diamond necklace designs is the cross necklace. It is worn not only for fashion but also as a religious symbol.
- Diamond Chains – This has become a status symbol for many musicians and successful people in the music and film industries.
- Diamond Pendants – Men wear diamond pendants on a grander scale than women. The variety of designs, whether set with one diamond or a cluster of diamonds, makes it a wonderful choice for first-time buyers as a necklace.
Best Ways to Style Men’s Diamond Jewellery
It all starts with personal preference and comfort when styling diamond jewellery for guys. Consider what makes you happy or comfortable.
Experiment with your jewellery items with your favourite clothing to see where different styles lead you. Here are some pointers on how to style men’s diamond jewellery to get you started.
Maintain a Straightforward Approach
Men’s diamond jewellery should complement rather than overpower an ensemble.
Classic earring or ring pairings, a single necklace, or a modest bracelet peeking out from under your shirt sleeve are all options. The secret to efficiently styling diamond jewellery for guys is to keep it simple and let the diamonds do the talking.
Wear Them With a Variety of Outfits
Diamond jewellery is frequently misunderstood as appropriate for exceptional or formal situations. This could not be further from the truth. Men’s diamond jewellery is frequently worn with low-key basic clothing and streetwear fashion.
For the beach club, a pair of earrings of lab-grown diamonds would look equally fine with a suit or a relaxed white polo shirt.
Use a Variety of Metals
Don’t be hesitant to mix and match different metals with various colour palettes for your outfit. A piece of jewellery can serve as an accent piece for an ensemble and an anchor that connects two colours.
There’s nothing wrong with copying someone else’s style. If you’re stumped on how to decorate your diamond jewellery, look to celebrities and people you respect for inspiration. Remember to keep your jewellery simple in general. What are you waiting for then?